Before you start working on CASino you probably should know a bit about the architecture.
- CASino consists of all the CAS related logic and a Rails::Engine handling all the web related parts
- CASinoApp is a ready to use CAS server which mounts the CASino Rails::Engine
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn’t been implemented or the bug hasn’t been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn’t requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. Contributions will not be accepted without tests.